LARGE-SCALE MACHINING TOOLS COMPLEMENT OUR HEAVY INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
The Rose Corporation offers large-scale, high precision machining services in the mid-Atlantic and East Coast regions. Machining is the process of removing material from a workpiece using power-driven machine tools to shape it into an intended design. The Rose Corporation has the equipment necessary to machine your finished product to perfect precision. Metal removal, turning, grinding, and milling – you name it. The Rose Corporation uses our machining capacity as part of a complete turn-key manufacturing process and as a stand-alone service, providing customers the capacity and scale to complete their large components.
- Turning up to a 96-inch diameter
- Horizontal milling on 7-inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34 ft. x 10 ft.
- Ability to work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum, and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy
- Overhead doors measuring 18 ft. x 18 ft.
THE ROSE CORPORATION’S MACHINING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Ingersoll Planer Mill – 120 in. x 34 ft. table
- Gray planer – 72in. x 72in. x 36ft.
- Two G & L horizontal boring mills – 7 in. spindle
- G & L horizontal table-type CNC – 4 in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96 in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65 in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16 in. x 40 in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21 in. x 80 in.